If you know me, you know that I adore false lashes. The thicker, the better. So it is no exception that Ardell is one of my favourite go-to brands when it comes to stacking on lashes without busting the wallet. A few of my favs? The demi wispies of course! It's volumizing, fluttery, and most importantly....NATURAL! I hate when my eyelashes look plastic-y even though it is made from plastic lol.
Friday, 21 November 2014
Monday, 17 November 2014
Hey there, it's been awhile since I last posted. I apologise for the lack of updates and constant disappearance from the beauty world. Well, not really. Trust me, I've tried new products but my laziness has gotten horrible than before, plus the motivation wasn't as tight. Yeah, you got that right. But my birthday week is finally over and girl, do I have a lot of products to play with! Reviews, tutorials, budget buys, I'm just so freaking excited to blog regularly again!!! For old time's sake, above is an old makeup look of me which I used Sleek's blusher in Pumpkin on my crease and Strawberry Daquiri by NYX on my lips to tie up the whole go-to "Summer Look". Stay tuned for more beauty goodness.
Saturday, 18 October 2014
While on the subject of Fall makeup, how appropriate would it be to do a simple review of a miniature Sephora lip stain from their limited edition pouch? Good? Okay. This cherry shade with a tinge of red has got me hooked on dark lips. Officially. I almost forgot how it feels like to actually rock a bold lip. I love a good vampy lip, but I've never really experimented with it. Yup, you probably guessed it, I don't own Rebel or Cyber from MAC...shocker, I know.
Tuesday, 14 October 2014
1) Braziliant by Essie. Whenever I paint my nails with Brazilliant, it immediately reminds me of fruit punch. All I wanna do is laze on a hammock by the beach and sip on mimosas. Am I right? A bright orange with a tinge of shimmer never hurt anyone.
2) Lavender Lies by Maybelline Color Show. This shade has Essie Button written all over it. If you guys have not heard about her, then you're definitely missing out! She's probably one of my favourite youtube gurus who is bloody hilarious! With that aside, this shade reminds me of Sittin Pretty by Essie, which Estee wears all the time. It's a slightly darker lilac shade, more of a lavender tone and I love it.
3) I Just Can't Cope-acabana by OPI. This screams SUMMER all over. I've talked about this so many times because isn't it the prettiest?? Like I said before, it's like dipping your nails in sunshine and viola! The perfect summer shade to have on your nails if you ask me.
4) Blue No Blues by Bourjois. Of course, I saved the best for last. If you know me, you know that I can never get enough of turquoise/mint shades for my nails. With a gel effect, Bourjois has got the formula covered. Striking, bold and absolutely gorgeous for all skin tones!
What are your favourite nail polishes for the sunny weather?
Thursday, 9 October 2014
When I gave Sephora's Puckerlicious event a miss, I never thought that I would be able to purchase one of their limited edition lip pouches! Exclusively selling at Sephora Ion and retailing at only $29, of course I had to buy it! So much for saving money.....but on a lighter note, the lip pouch contained 2 full sized lippies and 3 mini lippies;
1) Givenchy Le Rouge - Rose Dressing (mini)
2) Sephora Rouge Infusion Lip Stain - Red Essence (mini)
3) Too Faced Melted - Fuchsia (mini)
4) NYX Butter Lipstick - Taffy (full size)
5) Tartte Lip Surgence Lip Gloss - Blissful (full size)
If you ask me, it's totally worth the price even if you're on a budget. Now, now, I know you guys are waiting for swatches but I thought despite the size of these bad boys, they do deserve a post each so keep a look out for swatches and reviews for each and every lippie.
Have you gotten yours yet?
Which is your favourite?
Wednesday, 8 October 2014
As mentioned in one of my previous posts, I've been experimenting with lip glosses. Yes, you heard me right. Gooey, icky, sticky lip glosses. You might be thinking, what the hell Aishah? So much for writing about beauty when you don't even like lip glosses! Shame on you! But trust me, I laid off glosses for a few years. Maybe I applied once or twice for annual events, but I tend to rub it off half of the day and stick to my mattes. Am I boring? Lame? Perhaps... Even my good friend Sarah nagged at me for not wearing lip glosses. Her exact words were, if I could recall correctly..."Are you serious? Is it your first time wearing makeup? What's wrong with you? Apply any lipgloss over nude lipstick = goddess".